Brands turn to gaming influencers as lockdown gives sector boost 8 hours ago
Coronavirus lockdowns mean more people are playing, and watching, video games.
Parkinson’s NSW launches Parkipsum’s to help spread the word of symptoms
The campaign was created by Wunderman Thompson.
Nicheliving offers stimulus package to Western Australians
The first major campaign under new head of marketing Matt Doherty has delivered 130% more sales enquiries in its first week.
Uncle Ben's shows the power of food to connect
The campaign launched with a 45-second video clip on YouTube called ‘Special Guests’.
Maximum impact – making the most of your media during COVID-19
82% of Aussies actually want to hear from brands during COVID-19
How will flexible working change in a post-COVID-19 environment?
Now that everyone has had a taste of what’s possible, working from home will be more accepted, respected and commonplace.
Three learnings from alcohol brands for communicating during Covid-19
Alcohol brands have been among the first to find their feet again, releasing new campaigns in recent weeks.
Ten's Bev McGarvey on diversity and women in the TV industry 10 hours ago
65% of the television audience is female.
Cannes Lions goes virtual and free 9 hours ago
Access to Lions Live: Creativity Matters is free of charge.
Malcolm Turnbull’s memoir is cutting into coronavirus media coverage 9 hours ago
Subject of more media items in the past five days than any current government minister.
It’s time for the next wave of digital advertising (and it will be built on privacy compliant data monetisation) Sponsored
With the demise of third-party cookies on the horizon, it’s the perfect time to build something new.
The WFH Diaries - Erin Zillman at Foxtel Media 9 hours ago
"The work never stops and the guilt can get to you when your laptop is staring at you 24/7."
Industry Profile: Leo Burnett Sydney ECD Andrew Fergusson 4 hours ago
Joining the agency from Droga5 New York, Andrew Fergusson would have become an animator if he didn't end up in advertising.
Malcolm Turnbull beats MasterChef 8 hours ago
The former prime minister’s TV interview on the ABC attracted more than 900,000 metro viewers.
Why the government stepped between Australia's publishers and the digital platforms 9 hours ago
"Google and Facebook have built trillion-dollar businesses by using other people’s content and refusing to pay for it."
ANALYSIS: No more negotiating: new rules could finally force Google and Facebook to pay for news 9 hours ago
A vast mismatch in bargaining power between Australian media companies and global digital giants.
In other news...
- BankVic appoints VERSA to transform member experience 9 hours ago
- Nielsen: Australians are food shopping differently during the coronavirus crisis 9 hours ago
- Creative isolation: Stars and jam jars 10 hours ago
- An initiative to help advertisers invest in regional and local publishers 10 hours ago
- Adstream launches scalable social media tool 10 hours ago
- Adgile Media triumphs at global award ceremony yesterday
- Dentsu's former chief data officer joins One Small Step Collective yesterday
- Google says it will keep working with Australia's news publishers yesterday
- oOh!media and Greater Bank recognise local heroes during the COVID-19 crisis. yesterday
- Facebook says Australia acted before an agreed deadline for a deal with publishers yesterday
- Nine’s Lego Masters grabs the highest debut audience for a reality show this year yesterday
- AthletesVoice launches TV series in partnership with Facebook yesterday
- We're listening to radio for longer during lockdown yesterday
- Digital billboards join ‘Light up the dawn’ for Anzac Day yesterday
- The Amazon Prime video app is launching on Fetch yesterday
- The legal complexities of COVID-19 for the advertising industry yesterday
- News Corp's plans for its own newswire yesterday
- The WFH Diaries - Simon Lee at The Hallway yesterday
- Coronavirus: Analysing stories from the Twitter frontline yesterday
- Coles extends What's for Dinner campaign with Seven yesterday
- Carat chief investment officer: Now is the time for OOH to innovate yesterday
- Australia to force Google and Facebook to pay for news yesterday
- The heroes from this week's Unltd Backyard Trivia 4 days ago
- Coronavirus hit to radio bigger than GFC, says Joan Warner 4 days ago
- The banks are back spending big on advertising 4 days ago
- The MFA moves its NGEN program online 4 days ago